As a matter of principle, and in the respect of the freedom of ideas, all software and documents which I can claim ownership of are (unless otherwise noted) licensed under the GNU Affero General Public License v3.0 xor the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license respectively. The two are written below in their entirety:
The Aribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)
This is a human-readable summary of (and not a substitute for) the license:
The CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 License gives you the freedom to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- Attribution: You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial: You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike: If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions: You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
You can view the full license Here
Official translations of this license are available at the CreativeCommons Website
The GNU Affero General Public License v3.0
This summary is provided by ChooseALicense
This is a human-readable summary of (and not a substitute for) the license. The GNU/AGPL 3.0 license gives anyone with a copy of the work (both in binary forms and source code) the ability to do as follows:
- Commercial use: This software and its derivatives may be used for commercial purposes.
- Distribution: This software may be distributed.
- Modification: This software may be modified.
- Patent use: This license provides an express grant of patent rights from contributors.
- Private use: This software may be used and modified in private.
- Disclose source: Source code must be made available when the software is distributed.
- License and copyright notice: A copy of this license and copyright notice must be included with the software.
- Network use is distribution Users who interact with the software via network are given the right to receive a copy of the source code.
- Same license: Modifications must be released under the same license when distributing the software. In some cases a similar or related license may be used.
- State changes: Changes to the code must be documented.
- Liability: This software includes a limitation of liability.
- Warranty: This license explicitly states that it does NOT come with a warranty.
You can view the full license here